Mission: To provide the best quality programs and activities for our community that are safe, competitive, educational, and that create, promote, and enhance a healthy lifestyle, as well as encourage good sportsmanship, teamwork, and fair play. To continue to develop and secure properly trained staff to effectively carry out the mission of our department.
Baseball at Eames
For information regarding baseball at Eames Sports Complex, please contact Alan Jordan at 430-5222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Adult Basketball Program
- Register through December 29, 2017
- Register at ARPD office at 1301 N. Monroe (in Tift Park) Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Limited to the first six teams in the following divisions: 35 & over, Competitive, and Recreation.
- All players must be 18 or over by January 1, 2018.
- League fee of $350 per team.
- 10 game schedule plus single elimination end-of-season tournament
- Program Coordinator: Alan Jordan at 430-5222 or email@example.com
2017 ARPD Youth Football and Cheerleading
- Football is for youth ages 6-11; cheerleading is for age 6 - 12 years old. Age control date: Aug. 1, 2017.
- Child must be present at registration. You must also provide child's birth certificate and proof of residency.
- Football fee: $45; cheerleading $35.
- Registration dates: August 7-29, Monday - Thursday, from 4:00 - 6:00 pm only. Register at the ARPD office at 1301 N. Monroe.
- All properly registered youth will be guaranteed placement on a team. Any registration after August 29th will be on a first-come, first-serve basis, and only as team size and registration limits permit. Placement is not guaranteed.
- Practice Sites: Carver Sports Complex and Thornton Community Center
- Football Age Divisions: ages 6-8, and 9- 11 (weight limits may apply; any 11-year old over 125 lbs. must play down lineman)
- Dates: Practice begins Tuesday, September 5; season begins week of Sept. 18
- Game times: 6:00 pm, 7:00 pm, and 8:00 pm
- Participants will be required to furnish their own helmets (NOCSAE approved), pants with pads, and shoes. ARPD will issue a game jersey and shoulder pads. Pads must be returned at the end of the season.
- Cheerleading participants are required to furnish their own shoes & shorts. ARPD will issue a team T-shirt and pom-poms.
- Football coaches meeting: Thursday, August 30 at the ARPD office at 6:00 pm.
For further information on ARPD Youth Football, contact Alan Jordan at 430-5222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Youth Football & Cheerleading flyer
Men's Softball League
- Register December 4, 2017 - January 19, 2018 at the ARPD office (1301 N. Monroe)
- Fee of $350 per team; no entry will be allowed without payment.
- Games will be played at Gordon Sports Complex; game times of 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm, and 8:30 pm.
- Coaches meeting: January 23 at the ARPD office.
- Information: Ta'Shelya Bynum at 430-5222 or email TBynum@albany.ga.us
Men's Softball League flyer